This Policy does not govern NDSPL’s collection of information through any website, or by any other means, other than through this Website, or the collection of information by any parent, or subsidiaries of NDSPL ("Other Entities").
Visitors are encouraged to read this Policy before using the Website. By using the Website, you agree to the terms and conditions of this Policy and the Terms and Conditions, available at enchanteur.in. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions of this Policy and the Terms and Conditions, please do not use the Website.
1. Information Gathered by the NDSPL Through the Website.
NDSPL gathers two basic types of information through the Website: (i) "Personal Information," information from which an individual can be identified, and (ii) "Aggregate Information," from which an individual cannot be identified.
a. Personal Information. You are not ordinarily required to register or provide Personal Information in order to access the Website, though certain functionalities such as a membership program, through which purchasers of products may receive discounts on online purchases, participating in any contests, etc., may require registration. NDSPL collects Personal Information from you only when you voluntarily provide it to NDSPL - for example, in contacting NDSPL through the Website, filling in the form for applying for a vacancy or while requesting for a visit to the manufacturing plant of NDSPL, or exploring business opportunities with NDSPL, answering surveys and polls, entering contests, sweepstakes, raffles and similar promotions, signing up for email updates and announcements concerning the NDSPL’s products and special promotions, and purchasing the NDSPL’s merchandise. Personal Information may include your contact information (such as your name, postal address, telephone numbers and/or email address), as well as your payment information, such as credit card number and expiration date ("Payment Information"), which will be collected if you wish to purchase any product or merchandise made available through the Website ("Transaction").
b. Aggregate Information. When you visit the Website, the NDSPL and the third parties with whom the NDSPL has contracted to provide services, may collect anonymous information from three sources: server log files, cookies, and pixel tags.
2. Use and Disclosure of Information Gathered By NDSPL Through the Website.
a. Personal Information. NDSPL may use Visitor’s Personal Information in any of the following ways:
b. Aggregate Information. NDSPL may analyze Aggregate Information in order to enhance the Website security, track the popularity of certain pages of the Website, track success of our email notifications, assess traffic levels on the Website and other usage data, all of which would help NDSPL to provide content tailored to the interests of the consumers, improve the Website and related services and to otherwise enhance Visitor’s experience on the Website. NDSPL may also share the Aggregate Information with its Other Entities and other third parties for provision of such services or for completion of your Transactions on the Website.
3. Other Important Notes Regarding NDSPL’s Privacy Practices.
a. Special Note for Parents and Children. Website and the contents therein are intended for a general audience and not intended for utilization directly or independently by children under 18 years of age. If you are a child under the age of 18 years and desire to use this Website or purchase any products or merchandise (if sold through this Website) , please request your parents to complete the necessary registration formalities and complete the Transaction. Any use of this Website or any of its features by a child under the age of 18 years must be under parental supervision. NDSPL does not directly contact children under the age of 18 years for promotion of its special offers or for marketing purposes. NDSPL also does not knowingly collect Personal Information from any child under the age of 18 years.
b. Security. NDSPL has adequate security measures and tools in place to help protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under NDSPL’s control. Whenever any Visitor furnishes his/her credit card number, that credit card number is transmitted by the Visitor’s browser in an encrypted format using industry-standard, SSL (secure socket layer) encryption method. Even though, NDSPL endeavors to protect its Visitor’s Personal Information, NDSPL cannot guarantee the security of any information transmitted to NDSPL, through or in connection with the website. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with NDSPL is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of any account you might have with NDSPL has been compromised), you must immediately notify NDSPL of the problem by contacting us in accordance with "Contact Us," below (note that physical mail notification will delay the time it takes for NDSPL to address and respond to the problem).
d. Assignment. NDSPL reserves the right to transfer any and all information that it collects from the Visitors to a third party in the event of any merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of NDSPL’s assets or stock (including without limitation in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
4. Updating Your Information and Contacting Us. NDSPL has adequate procedures in place to keep your Personal Information accurate, complete and up to date for the purposes for which it is collected and used. You may review the information maintained by NDSPL and wherever appropriate, you may request NDSPL that such information be corrected. NDSPL also provides an option for reviewing, correcting, updating or otherwise modifying information, you have previously provided, for which, you may send a mail at the following postal mail address:
The Compliance and Legal Officer
Net Distribution Services Pvt Ltd
A 302 Dipti Classic
32/34 Suren Road
Or email email@example.com
Please clearly indicate the information that you wish to review or have changed. NDSPL will endeavor to comply with your request as soon as reasonably possible.
Note that despite any removal of or change to Personal Information requested there may also be residual information that will remain within NDSPL’s databases and other records, which will not be removed or changed.
5. Choice. From time to time, NDSPL may ask you to indicate whether you are interested in receiving emails and other information from NDSPL or not. If you elect to receive these communications, NDSPL will occasionally send you emails or other information that match your requests and offer you promotions and coupons.
If at any time you wish to stop receiving these email communications from NDSPL, you may put up a request for discontinuation of sending of such e-mails by emailing, calling or writing to NDSPL using the contact information provided on the Website or by using the unsubscribe feature in the email received by you. Please indicate that you wish to stop receiving email communications from NDSPL. However, you shall not have the option of discontinuing the receipt of Critical Emails from NDSPL.
In addition, NDSPL does not disclose your Personal Information to third parties, including NDSPL’s subsidiaries and the holding companies, for third-party's direct marketing purposes if NDSPL has received and processed a request from you that your Personal Information should not be shared with third parties for such purposes. If you would like to submit such a request, you may do so by emailing, calling or writing to NDSPL using the contact information provided above. Please indicate that you request that NDSPL should not disclose your Personal Information to its subsidiaries and/or other third parties for direct marketing purposes.
6. Changes to This Policy. NDSPL reserves the right to change this Policy, and any of its policies or procedures concerning the treatment of information collected through the Website, without prior notice. You can determine when this Policy was last revised by referring to the "Last Updated" legend at the top of this page. Any changes to the Policy will become effective upon posting of the revised Policy on the Website. Use of the Website following such changes constitutes your acceptance of the revised Policy, then in effect. NDSPL encourages you to bookmark this page and to periodically review it to ensure familiarity with the most current version of the Policy.
This Policy represents the sole, authorized statement of NDSPL’s practices with respect to the collection of Personal Information through the Website and the manner of use of such information by NDSPL. Any summaries of this Policy generated by third party software or otherwise (for example, in connection with the Platform for Privacy Preferences or "P3P") shall have no legal effect, shall not be binding on NDSPL, shall not be relied upon in substitute for this Policy, and neither supersede nor modify this Policy.
7. Consent Amendments; Law. By using this Website, you consent to the terms of this Policy and to the use and management of Personal Information and Payment Information by NDSPL for the purposes and in the manner herein provided. Should this Policy change, NDSPL intend to take every reasonable step to ensure that these changes are brought to your attention by posting the updated Policy on the Website.
Your visit and any dispute over privacy are subject to this Policy. The said Policy shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of India. Further, it is irrevocably and unconditionally agreed that the courts of Mumbai, India shall have exclusive jurisdiction to entertain any proceedings in relation to any disputes arising out of the same.
8. Concerning Facebook:
On our pages, you will find a button linking to our Facebook page. Please note that, with the use of this button, data about the visit to our pages can be linked to your Facebook profile.
If you do not wish to transmit data to Facebook, please ensure that you are logged out of Facebook while entering our pages.
Please also be sure to note the data protection notices of Facebook if you wish to use the corresponding button on our pages. The information about data protection at Facebook can be found at: http://wwww.facebook.com/about/privacy